Inspired machine learning engineer with a strong interest in computer vision and natural language related deep learning areas and some specialization in hardware acceleration and computing.
- Assist in image classification and generation related research activities.
- Develop and maintain large scale framework for deep learning on GPU cluster copper.
- Test different parallelism for accelerated deep learning on hardware level.
- Evaluate system bandwidth and benchmark deep learning and reinforcement learning related GPU performance on Intel-based cluster and IBM Power Systems.
- Build, Install or update python stack manually or via Anaconda.
- Build, Install or update popular deep learning software including Theano, TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch and DIGITS on Ubuntu and CentOS with intel and power based architectures.
Courses include Applied Differential Equation, Electric Circuit, System & Control Theory, and Electrical Devices.
- hold office hours and respond to email queries
- grade assignments
- invigilate and grade exams
- assist instructor with preparing lab materials and organizing lab sessions
This project aims to build a program for the oxygen monitoring system. The program running on the prototype board (FPGA and MCU) collects oxygen absorption signal and calculates real time oxygen concentration. The prototype includes a large LCD and other human interfaces for signal display, menu control and data recording purposes.